Hello!!

Sausage talk $1/min
purvis170.
Lesser Peon

Hello!!

Post by purvis170. »

Good to see that EIE is still in existence. Hope you all are well. I miss playing, but I can’t restart otherwise it would totally engulf my life. Thought I would stop by tonight and say hello, some thing in the back of my brain got tickled, and I had to come check out the website.

For those that don't know me- I was a founding member of EiE and left EQ when they nerfed the Mage pet. I served EIE for many years as Mage CL (not sure I was any good at it ;P)

I wish you all the best and glad something we built is still around
Gorkeyah
Better be Recruiting

Re: Hello!!

Post by Gorkeyah »

Hey there
Nao
Greater Peon

Post by Nao »

Hey purvis, always good to see some old faces creeping around. You can always join the discord server and peek around every now and then, maybe catch up with some of the old farts like ferriciean / chania for example.
purvis170.
Lesser Peon

Post by purvis170. »

I would love to, but I've given too much of my life to EQ and I don't have the ability to be a casual player.
Nao
Greater Peon

Post by Nao »

oh no no, not an actual server but EiE Discord chat server etc. Forums are still alright but discord a little bit better, more lively, and easier to catch/find some blast from the past faces and what not. I'll PM you a link
Ventrix
Loquacious Peon

Post by Ventrix »

Hey Purv

How nice to hear from you! Sorry you can't contemplate returning home. You are probably not quite old enough - yet. Looking forward to your eventual return. I'm fairly sure that Jeet will also be back by then.
kiladen
Loquacious Peon

Post by kiladen »

funny I was just thinking of you and ventrix and thought i take a peak!
[img][link=www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=251152]kiladen%20God%20to%20some,%20death%20to%20others[/link][/img]