Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye

Sausage talk $1/min
Vandiill
Loquacious Peon

Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye

Post by Vandiill »

Are there any castors who do NOT yet have / would still like to get / are partially through but not totally for the twincasting clicky "Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye"

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ite ... tem=109306

We have a lot who already got it, many from attending Riviitt raids years ago where they snuck a few runs of these ROF raids in from time to time on slow nights.

Take 840 coins to buy, drops super rarely in the Xorbb raid itself, and takes a few specific raid wins to unlock off vendor. (And Vanquisher of The Return of King Xorbb)

Anyone who is interested, please post something below so we can try to gauge interest.
Vandiill E70.153/RN h- 4.4khp 6.3km ft19 G++++!<3 e+++(++++) o+ T+ L @H++/-- f- g b c--- t+++ D+ X- FP! !FG !FO E E+ S->S FE++ TR-- GT
Evilel
Lesser Peon

Re: Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye

Post by Evilel »

i would be interested. though as of late i haven't been on much, RL has kinda caught up with me and now I'm playing catch up on the " to do" list
Mikee Jones
Lesser Peon

Post by Mikee Jones »

I would be down to get it
Tbeanie
Harem Wench

Post by Tbeanie »

Interesting, I do not have that either.
Vandiill
Loquacious Peon

Post by Vandiill »

Have had five folks total mention interest in this. The big drawback(s) are that it takes multiple runs (need like 840 coins and get 20 or 40 per raid event win) to save up for it, and ALL raid achievements for the Xorbb/Beholder/ Mirror raid (can maybe be done with 2 groups now a days, but requires NO fails on the looking the correct direction/ not getting frozen emote. Once in a blue moon one will drop in the chest,m but that's super rare.

Also pretty certain can't go straight to the throne room mirror raid (to farm it), have to do the other two events in the zone first.

This will be on indefinite back burner for a while.
Vandiill E70.153/RN h- 4.4khp 6.3km ft19 G++++!<3 e+++(++++) o+ T+ L @H++/-- f- g b c--- t+++ D+ X- FP! !FG !FO E E+ S->S FE++ TR-- GT