12%
Neither they both suck
12%

Total votes: 328
Ventrix
Loquacious Peon

Re: Coke or Pepsi?

Post by Ventrix »

A woman's two gallons (10 litre) a day Coca-Cola habit may have contributed to her death, an inquest has heard.
Natasha Harris, a 30-year-old mother of eight from Invercargill in southern New Zealand, died of a heart attack in February 2010.

Pathologist Dan Mornin testified that she probably suffered from hypokalemia, or low potassium, which was caused by excessive consumption of Coke and overall poor nutrition.

He told the inquest he believed Ms Harris died from cardiac arrhythmia and was also suffering from caffeine toxicity.

Ms Harris' partner, Christopher Hodgkinson, described how she would drink up to two gallons of regular Coke every day.

"The first thing she would do in the morning was to have a drink of Coke beside her bed and the last thing she would do at night was to have a drink of Coke... she was addicted to Coke," he said.
Chania
Still Not as Cool as Ferriciean

Post by Chania »

Ventrix wrote:A woman's two gallons (10 litre) a day Coca-Cola habit may have contributed to her death, an inquest has heard.
Natasha Harris, a 30-year-old mother of eight from Invercargill in southern New Zealand, died of a heart attack in February 2010.

Pathologist Dan Mornin testified that she probably suffered from hypokalemia, or low potassium, which was caused by excessive consumption of Coke and overall poor nutrition.

He told the inquest he believed Ms Harris died from cardiac arrhythmia and was also suffering from caffeine toxicity.

Ms Harris' partner, Christopher Hodgkinson, described how she would drink up to two gallons of regular Coke every day.

"The first thing she would do in the morning was to have a drink of Coke beside her bed and the last thing she would do at night was to have a drink of Coke... she was addicted to Coke," he said.
Guess she shoulda stuck with Pepsi ~
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Chania/Chaniasmall.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=27539]Chania Thanatos[/url]
[url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/22/1775737/ChaniaTheme.mp3]"Fear now, Snare later"[/url]
Urturn
Greater Peon

Post by Urturn »

Sounds like me and my Diet Dr. Pepper... don't leave home without it. Always have one opened and nearby, no matter what. :(
Tarrin
Loquacious Peon

Post by Tarrin »

2 Gallons sounds like a challenge. I almost hit that daily in sweet tea.

Coke > Pepsi, but I prefer neither if Root Beer, Dr Pep, or Mountain Dew is available.
Cain
Loquacious Peon

Post by Cain »

Tarrin wrote:2 Gallons sounds like a challenge. I almost hit that daily in sweet tea.

Coke > Pepsi, but I prefer neither if Root Beer, Dr Pep, or Mountain Dew is available.
Coke only with Jim Beam. Otherwise it's Iced Coffee all the way :D
07/19 03:02:53 Kaein: well at least you give me haste. imagine if haste worked in RL and i met a girl /gasp
07/19 03:07:54 Halanah: make a hotkey.. /melody 1 2 3 4 where 1- song of substanence (no need for food drink breaks) 2- Shielding (no condom necessary) 3- cloud of indifference (no need to turn out the lights you can't see her anyway) 4- drum solo (so you can keep your timing straight)
Zerks
Peon

Post by Zerks »

i would like to know HOW the hell 92 peeps can get on and vote here but not for a apps ???? this is upsetting
Dimleelit
Should be Recruiting

Post by Dimleelit »

Zerks wrote:i would like to know HOW the hell 92 peeps can get on and vote here but not for a apps ???? this is upsetting
Posted "by Chania » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Figure 30ish responses per year. Compared to this apps fly through.
Dimleelit
No picture, no catchy sig line.....sux being me [url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=784490]:([/url]
Gorkeyah
Better be Recruiting

Post by Gorkeyah »

I hardly drink anything. I have to force myself to drink as much water as I probably should be. I don't even need a drink to go with a meal.
Djtar
Loquacious Peon

Post by Djtar »

An airplane full of a shipment of Pepsi flying over Africa had a malfunction, and went down. A few weeks later, the Pepsi Company sent a rescue plane. They searched the area and found a tribe of cannibals.

They walked up to the Chief of the tribe and asked him if he knew anything about the crash.

The Chief said, "You betcha!"

When asked where the crew was, the Chief replied, "We ate the crew, and we drank the Pepsi."

The Rescue crew were shocked. One man asked, "Did you eat their legs?"

The chief replied, "We ate their legs, and we drank the Pepsi."

Another rescuer asked, "Did you eat their arms?"

The Chief replied, "We ate their arms, and we drank the Pepsi."

After looking totally perplexed for a minute, a third asked, "Did you...you know...eat, their...'things'?"

The chief says, "No."

"No?" asked the rescuer.

"No," replied the Chief, "THINGS go better with Coke."
"You are talking to a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe."
The Wizard of Oz (1939)
Choppin Furiosity
Peon

Post by Choppin Furiosity »

McDonalds coke > all but outside of that pepsi rules
Stoner
Lesser Peon

Post by Stoner »

Glass Bottle imported mexican coke with cane sugar> all otherwise it is Arnold Palmers 50/50 tea n lemonade
Taxxii
Peon

Post by Taxxii »

Mentallo wrote:Logically it would be Coke as it tastes much better when mixed with dark rum. :D
And light rum, and whiskey ... never hear anyone go to a bar and ask for a jack and pepsi do ya? =x
Dimleelit
Should be Recruiting

Post by Dimleelit »

Taxxii wrote:
Mentallo wrote:Logically it would be Coke as it tastes much better when mixed with dark rum. :D
And light rum, and whiskey ... never hear anyone go to a bar and ask for a jack and pepsi do ya? =x
People that drink good whiskey don't add anything to it...
Dimleelit
No picture, no catchy sig line.....sux being me [url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=784490]:([/url]
Taxxii
Peon

Post by Taxxii »

I said jack... not good whiskey =x lol
Ferriciean Aetas
Harem Lord

Post by Ferriciean Aetas »

I'm drinking coke RIGHT NOW!!!
[120 Lyricist] Ferriciean (Somethingorother) ZONE: omfg
[115 Grand Summoner] Selaris (Bardwannabe) ZONE: blarg?

Η ευτυχία δεν βρίσκεται σε κατοχές, και όχι σε χρυσό; αλλά σε πλοκάμια.